geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:46:39 GMT
Hi there,

After making some changes to the sample[1], I am able to get it
(slightly different versions of it for CXF and Axis2) working with this
week's trunk.

Here are some observations:
1) I have to use the generated classes (package-info, objectFactory,
RequestWrapper and ResponseWrapper classes) for CXF to get the war file
deployed.  This was not required before...
2) I developed an Axiom based web services client for Axis2 so that it
doesn't require CXF specific jars at the runtime of the client.

I'll begin updating the docs and send out another update.   Initial
thought is to use the same wiki page for both CXF and Axis2 (instead of
creating a new page for Axis2) and highlight the differences.

Lin

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/simple-web-service-with-jax-ws.html