geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Error when configuring JMS through Geronimo console
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:35:23 GMT
Hi Karthiga,

I observed the same problem in the 1.2 beta release of Geronimo. But it
works correctly in 2.x releases. I am not sure either what can we do for
this kind of issue. Can somebody in the list please let us know whether
we need to create a JIRA or not?

It would be ideal if someone explain the future of 1.2 release.

Thanks,
Lasantha