geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Axis2 (dogs and cats?)
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 03:48:41 GMT
Dims/Jarek,

What if we add property substitution capability in the config.xml and
plan files so that people can just specify axis2, Axis2Builder and
axis2-deployer as the value of the properties when they want Axis2.  If
they want CXF, they can specify cxf, CXFBuilder and cxf-deployer
instead.   Ted Kirby has recently submitted a patch to enable this
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2735).

Thanks, Lin