geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build successful for Revision: 504936
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:13:11 GMT

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> On 2/8/07, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Prasad, cool stuff!!!
>> You mention clean repo, is that a mvn clean too?
>
> Oh yeah ! A mvn clean install everytime.
Cool.

>> Just curiosity, what platform are you building on?
>
> I am building this on a RedHat Linux.
Not sure what your original idea was but, for practical purposes I agree Linux is best. For
testing I would consider to include a Windows box, if something is going to fail, will likely
fail in Windows first, we see that very often. Let me know if you need a hand with that, I'll
be happy to help.

>> btw, I would be one of those using the binaries. ;-)
>
> Cool. I shall work on making those binaries available for you.

I'm sure I won't be the only one consuming these binaries ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan