geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 77 - JDBCResource
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:57:43 GMT
Thanks for the reply David. I was trying to figure out how to add JSR 77
JDBCStats so I first checked if we are implementing JDBCResource
anywhere. I've been trying to figure out how we can implement the JSR 77
Stats in Geronimo for performance monitoring. Since there is also
JCAStats related to JCAResource, I can look at it first.