geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation - Pending Items
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:07:16 GMT
That would be great. So far I have only verified/modified 3 out of 14. Hopefully I'll give
a shot to the WS one some time today.

Feel free to work on any of the remaining 10, just add "(1.2 Ok)" once updated/verified at
the title's end for easy tracking.

I have also pending for v1.2 documentation the "Summary of changes" (which I'll wait till
the final cut is out) and "JMS configuration". Want to take a look at JMS conf?
You guys are already working on the 1.2 plans and schemas, right?

Cheers!
Hernan