geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Topics to cover
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:20:17 GMT
Thanks for pointing that out Dave.
Long overdue, I ended up removing those four columns. As you said, we already have that info
in the release notes plus I was missing what was the plan for the new milestone/beta releases.
My original idea was to have displayed what features are supported in the available milestone
releases and what we plan to include (overall "do") for the upcoming releases. Let me know
if you guys want that back, if so I'll need an updated "wish list".

Cheers!
Hernan