geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: DayTrader newbie Starter Question
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:13:07 GMT

This is what I got from the DayTrader trunk. :-)

INSTALL
Before installing the EAR, you will need to create the tradedb
database.  First, make sure Geronimo is started.  Then cd into the derby
directory. Make sure the GERONIMO_HOME environment variable is defined.
Run either createDB.bat (Windows) or createDB.sh (Unix). This will
create the tradedb database and its tables.

Isn't this bit confusing to a new user like me?

Got the problem solved !!!. Thanks for the information.

Lasantha