geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 Web services sample
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:39:18 GMT
Hernan,

Still there is this classpath issue in my sample :-( . I am going to
change it to ant script rather than direct java command. Hopefully it
will remove most of the pains from users and my side too.

I will make the 1.2 sample according to that that and update the doc.
Hopefully I will finish it by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Lasantha