geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <>
Subject Re: Problem in the config.xml in Trunk assemblies
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:50:13 GMT

Looks like I missed couple of things in my previous email.

My question came when I was building the Axis2 + Geronimo version from
latest trunk. In the latest trunk I noted pom.xml file is not contains
Axis2 related dependency versions in it's dependency manager as in the
revesion 501827. Also configs/axis2/pom.xml does not contains Axis2
related dependencies as in the previous version. Does the Axis2 have
done any big changes in it's architecture too ?

May be Dims might able to help us on this matter too :-) .

Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Can you clarify what you mean exactly? We recently changed how the web
> services NamingBuilders are called but they are still called.
> Jarek
> On 2/3/07, Lasantha Ranaweera <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> All the web services related modules are disabled in the latest trunk
>> assemblies of both tomcat & jetty. It was enabled Axis1 and CFX before.
>> Is there any particular reason or just a mistake ?
>> Thanks,
>> Lasantha

View raw message