geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Problem in the config.xml in Trunk assemblies
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:50:13 GMT
Jarek,

Looks like I missed couple of things in my previous email.

My question came when I was building the Axis2 + Geronimo version from
latest trunk. In the latest trunk I noted pom.xml file is not contains
Axis2 related dependency versions in it's dependency manager as in the
revesion 501827. Also configs/axis2/pom.xml does not contains Axis2
related dependencies as in the previous version. Does the Axis2 have
done any big changes in it's architecture too ?

May be Dims might able to help us on this matter too :-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha