geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 Web services sample
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:59:28 GMT
I have changed the sample application now to load the relevant JAR files
in to a different location and set the path as in the server.jar. Latest
version is uploaded in the 1.1 documentation. But I couldn't test this
one in a Windows machine either due to some practical problems :-\ .
Please follow the  steps in the 1.1 Doc.

BTW: I suspect your machine's CLASSPATH variable has a problem if you
have followed my previous steps still getting the previous error. Becos
javax/xml/soap/SOAPException is part of geronimo-j2ee_1.4_spec-1.1.jar
and it should be loaded from it.

Sorry for this problem.

Lasantha