geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 Web services sample
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:02:09 GMT
By doing that the command does not fail without arguments, however when I specify any values
I get a new exception

d:\samples\1.2\Calculator\bin>java  org.apache.geronimo.samples.calc.client.CalculatorClient
10 10
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPException
        at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java:179)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:172)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:52)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:157)
        at org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory.createService(ServiceFactory.java:198)
        at org.apache.geronimo.samples.calc.client.CalculatorClient.main(CalculatorClient.java:42)

Shouldn't all these already be addressed at build time?

Cheers!
Hernan