geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject [RESULT] VOTE J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:01:32 GMT
Here is the result:

+1;
Jeff Genender
Paul McMahan
Kevan Miller
Prasad Kashyap
Hernan Cunico
Dain Sundstrom
David Jencks
Cris Cardona
Aaron Mulder
David Blevins
Anita Kulshreshtha
Gianny Damour
Rick McGuire
Matt Hogstrom
Sachin Patel
Vamsi Reddy

No 0's and no -1's.
We will start filling out the IP clearance form, and attach it to the
JIRA item along with the updated codebase.
We will use this template
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

Once this has been done, we will bring the JIRA to the attention of the
G committers for review.

Filip