geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Help with JSR 77 Performance Monitoring Implementation
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:29:43 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for providing me this information and it definitely will help me.

I would like to clarify following questions before jumping in to the
deep end. ;-)

I saw related source code in the Jetty web container too (which has been
commented currently) & to my understanding the web container related
J2EEManged objects has been implemented in the geronimo-management
source code. Isn't it? Can't we add the same kind of source code to the
Tomcat too after learning inside of Tomcat implementation? At the same
time we can implement framework related objects.

Also is there any test cases related to this work?

Thanks Again,
Lasantha