geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject JBoss to Geronimo Migration Samples - Release 1
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:00:41 GMT
Hi,

Finally we had a time to finish stuff from our backlogs.

Some of the existing migration sample applications from JBoss to
Geronimo in the 1.0 user guide has been updated and ready in the 1.1
documentation. Some are re-written while some are just updated.
Following are the migration samples are we are finished right now and
releasing for the user feed backs.

1. Servlets & JSP Migration
2. Security Migration
3. EJB Session Beans Migration
4. EJB-BMP Migration
5. Web Services Migration

Additionally we were trying our best to keep a consistent look and feel
and build environment to give a more Geronimo specific view to the user
;-) . All these samples are for migrating from JBoss 4.0.5 to G 1.1.1.

Big thanks to the Karthiga content reviewing & her graphic works in this
samples. :-)

Comments & feedbacks are more than welcome.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera