geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 Web services sample
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:10:57 GMT
Looks like a class path issue  :-\ . Please follow the given steps and
let me know the status. I would like to dig more in to this problem.

1. Add the  following JAR files to your class path.

geronimo-j2ee_1.4_spec-1.1.jar
geronimo-jaxrpc_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar
axis-1.4.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-discovery-0.2.jar
wsdl4j-1.5.2.jar
(Note some  of the  versions differ according to your G version)
2.Open a command prompt and move in to the <calculator_home>/bin.
3. java  org.apache.geronimo.samples.calc.client.CalculatorClient <num1>
<num2>

Thanks,
Lasantha