geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:01:11 GMT
I agree with the goal and it sounds like things are nearly there ... so
I think it makes sense to stick with MyFaces.  I appreciate your work on
this and their willingness to help us out too.  Hopefully we will have a
MyFaces release soon.  Is there are target date they are working toward?
  Should we have a date in mind where we might consider alternatives if
we don't have what is needed?

Joe