geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:53:46 GMT
Hi Joe, the latest status I've received from their devlist is that they are
very close to running the TCK on their JSF 1.2 implementation.... There are
some stumbling blocks though, but I think we should give them the benefit
of the doubt and continue to work with them and continue to assume that
MyFaces is what we'll use in Geronimo. I'd rather not choose another
alternative until we are absolutely positive that MyFaces is not going to
deliver.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell