geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader and Geronimo v2.0 documentation
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:28:42 GMT
All...

Sorry for the delay in getting to this... Anyway, I put together something
to start with on the wiki (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/daytrader.html).
I'm not exactly convinced this is the best place for it since we are tying
it to a geronimo version. I guess I'm left wondering what we should do with
this...

http://geronimo.apache.org/daytrader.html

So, I guess in general, what do we want out of the DayTrader doc? I've tried
to start off with a high-level approach and start to drill down. Most of
what I have written thus far is actually based on DayTrader 1.2... 2.0 will
add JPA and eventually EJB3. I guess some of the additional areas that need
to be covered could be...

- how to build
- how to deploy
- how to create the database