geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby, images, and bin directories in DayTrader
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:33:09 GMT
- images
I have no desire to change the UI...will delete them...

- bin
Will drop everything except a deploy and undeploy script that work on the
desired geronimo level

- modules/derby
In a previous thread, I think we decided to at least keep the DDLs around.
Will remove modules/derby and place a copy of the derby DDL somewhere under
bin.

Any objections?