geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversion Tool
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:09:09 GMT
David/Dain...

Did this information help narrow anything down?

As an fyi, I tried to add an openejb-jar.xml file (based on the file Dain
provided earlier in the email chain) to the location specified in the
exception. Unfortunately, it resulted in the same error.

openejb-jar.xml
---------------
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/openejb3/
container/openejb-core/src/test/resources/convert/oej2/cmp/daytrader/
daytrader-openejb-jar.xml

Thanks...

Chris

On 2/15/07, Christopher Blythe <cjblythe25@gmail.com> wrote:

> David...
>
> Here is the exception I get...
>
> Currently a Geronimo deployment plan is required for an EJB module.  Please provide a
plan as a deployer argument or packaged in the EJB JAR at META-INF/openejb-jar.xml