geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader: Closing out open JIRAs with patch3s
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:04:04 GMT
All...

If there are no objections, I am going to commit the patches for the JIRAs
listed below to branches/1.2.

- DAYTRADER-25: DDL updates for indexes and decimal precision and an update
to the quote price change logic
- DAYTRADER-29: Remove Async 1-Phase mode
- DAYTRADER-33: Add JMS close connection to TradeDirect.queueOrder

I will hold off applying these to trunk until we can figure out why the
current trunk revision will not deploy on Geronimo 2.0-M2 (Note: I was able
to deploy it on M1 without a problem).

Chris