geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversion Tool
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:40:13 GMT
David...

Here is the exception I get...

Currently a Geronimo deployment plan is required for an EJB module.
Please provide a plan as a deployer argument or packaged in the EJB
JAR at META-INF/openejb-jar.xml
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Currently a Geronimo
deployment plan is required for an EJB module.  Please provide a plan
as a deployer argument or packaged in the EJB JAR at
META-INF/openejb-jar.xml
	at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.createModule(EjbModuleBuilder.java:166)
	at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.createModule(EjbModuleBuilder.java:134)
	at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$cd80af20.invoke(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$d2a1ea22.createModule(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.addModules(EARConfigBuilder.java:723)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getEarPlan(EARConfigBuilder.java:355)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getDeploymentPlan(EARConfigBuilder.java:257)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.CorbaGBeanNameSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9cf6437.getDeploymentPlan(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:232)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:855)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:114)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:60)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I have placed the plan file and ear that I am using at the following
location...

http://people.apache.org/~cjblythe/m2_deploy/

Thanks...

Chris