geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversion Tool
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:59:06 GMT
Dain and David...

Took a swag at deploying Daytrader on Geronimo 2.0-M2... During deployment,
it complained about the openejb-jar.xml file missing from the EJB module. I
added the one you provided earlier in this chain, but for some reason it is
still complaining that the openejb-jar.xml file is missing from the EJB
module. I think Matt is probably running into the same issue...

Does the or-mapping file also need to go in the ear/jar somewhere? Should
this work on M2? Is there anything else that needs to go into the jar/ear?

It really seems to me like we need way too many extra xml files to deploy
this thing.

Thanks...

Chris