geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader newbie
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:03:44 GMT
Lasantha...

I just checked out the current revision of Daytrader from trunk and was able
to deploy on both Geronimo 1.2-beta and 2.0-M1. I placed the plan files I
used for each in the following location.

http://people.apache.org/~cjblythe/daytrader_plan_files/

Let me know if you still run into problems... Unfortunately, deployment is
highly dependent upon the plan files and as each new branch/tag of Geronimo
is released, the plan files have to be modified slightly to adjust for
changes in the version names/levels of the dependent rar files in Geronimo.
It would be really nice if we could specify the rar file in the plan files
without specifying a version. Any thoughts if it is possible?

Matt... I haven't tried deploying against M2 yet. Is that where you are
running into problems?

Thanks...

Chris