geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Daytrader: Closing out open JIRAs with patch3s
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:54:54 GMT
All,

In an effort to close out Daytrader 1.2 (branches/1.2) and and sync up any
unwanted deltas between 1.2 and trunk, I am working my way through the open
JIRAs and applying those with outstanding patches.

Yesterday, I applied updates for the following JIRAs to trunk (since they
had already been committed to 1.2).
- DAYTRADER-17: Dojo UI
- DAYTRADER-22: Config flag for publishQuotePrices

When applying the changes for DAYTRADER-17 in truck, I forgot to update the
pom.xml files with the correct Daytrader snapshot version. Matt took care of
that, earlier this morning (DAYTRADER-34).

In addition to these items, I would like to go ahead and apply patches that
have been submitted for the following JIRAs...
- DAYTRADER-25: DDL updates for indexes and decimal precision and an update
to the quote price change logic
- DAYTRADER-29: Remove Async 1-Phase mode
- DAYTRADER-33: Add JMS close connection to TradeDirect.queueOrder

Any objections, concerns, or comments?

Thanks...

Chris