geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader newbie Starter Question
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:45:37 GMT
lasantha...

piyush and myself have been trying to push in a lot of improvements lately,
especially regarding the database setup. one of the items we have added is
the ability to create the database tables within the application itself.
take a look at daytrader-14 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAYTRADER-14) and you'll get an idea
of what we've added. there is still a lot of clean-up that needs in
the 1.2branch and trunk with regard to the plan files. this will take
place
shortly, since these are essential for a smooth deployment.

chris