geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: selenium-m-p in codehaus mojo
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:44:24 GMT
I can add that back in...

I did also find it disturbing that they changed the license on the
sources...

What was once this:

<snip>
/**
*  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
*  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
*  distributed with this work for additional information
*  regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
*  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
*  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
*  with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
*
*    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
*
*  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
*  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
*  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
*  KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
*  specific language governing permissions and limitations
*  under the License.
*/
</snip>

Is now this:

<snip>
/*
* Copyright 2006 The Codehaus.
*
*
*      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
*
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
* limitations under the License.
*/
</snip>

How does that work anyways... when someone takes ASF code into their
own project?

--jason