geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tony Ambrozie" <tony.ambro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] TRUNK: Failed for Revision: 511279
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:00:56 GMT
Prasad, I was able to get both just a moment ago, I see you have the right
repo and you are obviously connected (otherwise potential sources of such
errors), I can just recommend you run your build again.

Thanks'


On 24 Feb 2007 15:14:04 -0000, prasad@apache.org <prasad@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Building with Maven version: 2.0.5
> Revision: 511279 built with tests skipped
> See the full build-1000.log file at
> http://people.apache.org/~prasad/binaries/20070224/build-1000.log
>
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M1'
> from repository apache-incubator (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
> Downloading:
> http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec/1.0-M1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M1'
> from repository codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)
> Downloading:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec/1.0-M1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M1'
> from repository apache-incubating-repository (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec/1.0-M1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar
> 19K downloaded
> Downloading:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository//org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M2' from
> repository tomcat-m2-repo (
> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)
> Downloading:
> http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2//org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M2' from
> repository axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/)
> Downloading:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M2' from
> repository apache-incubator (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
> Downloading:
> http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M2' from
> repository codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)
> Downloading:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource '
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-M2' from
> repository apache-incubating-repository (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0-M2/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec-1.0-M2.jar
> 32K downloaded
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from apache-snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from axis2-m2-repo
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from codehaus-snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from
> apache.snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from codehaus-snapshot
> [INFO] snapshot
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction-jta11:2.0-SNAPSHOT:checking for updates
from apache-m2-snapshot
> Downloading:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-transaction-jta11/2.0-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-transaction-jta11-2.0-20070124.044558-4.jar
> 7K downloaded
> Downloading:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository//org/codehaus/castor/castor/1.0.5/castor-1.0.5.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.castor:castor:jar:1.0.5'
> from repository tomcat-m2-repo (
> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)
> Downloading:
> http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2//org/codehaus/castor/castor/1.0.5/castor-1.0.5.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.castor:castor:jar:1.0.5'
> from repository axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/)
> Downloading:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/codehaus/castor/castor/1.0.5/castor-1.0.5.jar
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.castor:castor:jar:1.0.5'
> from repository apache-incubator (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
> Downloading:
> http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/castor/castor/1.0.5/castor-1.0.5.jar
> 2046K downloaded
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) hsqldb:hsqldb:jar:1.8.0.1
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=hsqldb -DartifactId=hsqldb \
>           -Dversion=1.8.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Path to dependency:
>         1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>         2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:jar:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>         3)
> org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-persistence-jdbc:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         4) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-jdbc-5:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         5) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-jdbc:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         6) hsqldb:hsqldb:jar:1.8.0.1
>
> 2) net.sourceforge.serp:serp:jar:1.11.0
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sourceforge.serp-DartifactId=serp \
>           -Dversion=1.11.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Path to dependency:
>         1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>         2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:jar:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>         3)
> org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-persistence-jdbc:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         4) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-jdbc-5:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         5) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-jdbc:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         6) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-kernel:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         7) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-lib:jar:0.9.6-incubating
>         8) net.sourceforge.serp:serp:jar:1.11.0
>
> ----------
> 2 required artifacts are missing.
>
> for artifact:
>   org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>   apache-incubator (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
>   axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/),
>   tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 12 minutes 51 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Sat Feb 24 10:15:17 EST 2007
> [INFO] Final Memory: 75M/555M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

Mime
View raw message