geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build error in examples configs
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:14:03 GMT
Thanks David! I had to wipe out o.a.xbean in my .m2 repo to get the
latest SNAPSHOTs.

Thanks
Anita

--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd expect that to occur if your code was prior to rev 510269.  Is it
>
> possible that maven is pulling down or using a bad timestamped jar?
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Feb 22, 2007, at 5:20 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >   Does anyone know why I am the only one (and not the automated
> build)
> > seeing this error in rev 510365?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > [INFO] Packaging module configuration:
> > C:\anita\geronimo\g2.0\configs\jsp-examples-jetty\t
> > arget\plan\plan.xml
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [INFO] java.lang.NullPointerException
> >
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [INFO] Trace
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
> > (DefaultLifecyc
> > leExecutor.java:564)
> >         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLif

> > ecycle(De
> > faultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
> > (DefaultLifecycl
> > eExecutor.java:459)
> >         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHand

> > leFailure
> > s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
> >         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegment

> [...]
> >         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >         at

> >         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> > Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.genesis.MojoSupport.execute(MojoSupport.java:137)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
> > (DefaultPluginManager.j
> > ava:420)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
> > (DefaultLifecyc
> > leExecutor.java:539)
> >         ... 16 more
> > Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:383)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$
> > $734a235d.invoke(<gen
> > erated>)
> >         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> > (FastMethodInvoker.ja
> > va:38)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> > (GBeanOperation.java:124
> > )
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> > (GBeanInstance.java:855)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke
> > (BasicKernel.java:239)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer
> > (PackageMojo.jav
> > a:668)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage
> > (PackageMojo.java:
> > 487)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.doExecute
> > (PackageMojo.java:299
> > )
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.genesis.MojoSupport.execute(MojoSupport.java:122)
> >         ... 18 more
> >         at
> > org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder$Annotatable.<init>
> > (ClassFinder.java:434)
> >         at
> > org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder$PackageInfo.<init>
> > (ClassFinder.java:460)
> >         at
> > org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:153)

org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.processA

> > nnotation
> > s(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:762)
> >         at

org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.makeMeta

> > dataCompl
> > ete(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:696)
> >         at

org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.buildSub

> > stitution
> > Groups(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:670)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty6.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.initContext
> > (JettyModul
> > eBuilder.java:306)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.jetty6.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder$
> > $FastClassByCGLIB$$1a0
> > 0be84.invoke(<generated>)
> >         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> > (FastMethodInvoker.ja
> > va:38)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> > (GBeanOperation.java:124
> > )
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> > (GBeanInstance.java:820)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:

=== message truncated ===

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/