geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: xbean-reflect jar version?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:00:07 GMT
   Also ...
  Could someone with karma please remove the dependency on mx4j in
xbean-reflect pom (shown here)?
 <dependencies>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>mx4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>mx4j</artifactId>
        </dependency>

    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
   If the target is 1.5, dependency on mx4j is not needed.

Thanks
Anita

--- Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Openejb is using 2.9-SNAPSHOT for xbean-reflect jar:
> Path to dependency:
>       1)
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>       2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:jar:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>       3) org.apache.xbean:xbean-reflect:jar:2.9-SNAPSHOT
>
>    We are using 2.8 for geronimo-jetty6. We should exclude this jar
> from openejb-core and add a dependency on xbean-reflect in
> geronimo-openejb, and update the top pom to use 2.9-SNAPSHOT.
>   comments/objections?
>
> Thanks
> Anita

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?