geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lasantha Ranaweera" <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: getting CNF error when deploying jax-ws test
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:37:30 GMT
Hi Lin,

Currently there is a problem in the Axis2 integration. The bunch of
dependencies are missing in the config/axis2/pom.xml file. It gives this
problem to me too. Hopefully I will fix it today with the common
JAXWSBuilder. Also we need to add their dependencies to the pom.xml file
in the G root directory.

Thanks,
Lasantha