geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Heads up re: Apache Geronimo and JavaOne
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:13:51 GMT
Just a heads up what's happening in Apache Geronimo. We're currently
working to complete a server that passes all required tests before
JavaOne.  It would be most excellent to be able to get visibility for
Apache Geronimo at this industry event.   So why am I sending you
this note?

We are using MyFaces to meet the requirements around JSF.  I just
wanted to give you a heads up on where were going.  We'll need to
lock down our release for testing at the end of March (yup, an insane
amount of work remains) so if ya'll are interested in helping that
would be awesome.  Also, I'll let you know in he March / April
timeframe for a released or stable version of code.  Hopefully that
will be possible.

Just wanted to get on your radar.

Matt Hogstrom