geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: cli deployment broken
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:27:57 GMT
Ooops my bad. I tested the recent deployer changes with a .geronimo-
deployer file in my home directory and hence was not prompted to
enter my credentials; so, I did not detect this problem. I can fix
this problem tonight my time, i.e. in ~12 hours; the fix should be to
add the jline dependency to the jsr88-cli module; yet I will need
time to verify that. If you want to give it a try and fix this
problem before me, then please feel free to do so. Sorry once again.

Thanks,
Gianny