geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon and commons-cli
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:20:48 GMT
I don't believe there is anything which prevents the syntax from
being the same... except, that the '-vv' and '-v' options end up
merging into one '-v' option, which can be specified more than one to
increase verbosity, so the usage of '-vv' is the same, but
technically there would be no '-vv' option, just a '-v'.

--jason