geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we create a filter for j_security_check service in Geronimo Tomcat?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:57:37 GMT
Phani,

Look at "GERONIMO-1592 Add NamedUPCredentialLoginModule to Console Realm
Wizard".  You can add a NamedUPCredentialLoginModule to the security realm.
(Admin Console in G1.2 (and above) provides an option to add a
NamedUPCredentialLoginModule while creating a security realm.  The fix is
also integrated into G1.1 branches, but, post G1.1.1 release).  This will
make the username and password saved under privateCredentials in the subject
and can be retrieved once authentication completes.

Thanks and best regards,
Vamsi