geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Additional 'inverse' classloader view in Geronimo Console
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:48:05 GMT
Thanks for the patch Rakesh!  Looks great, I committed it.  With my
daugther sitting on my lap trying to press keys I got rushed and
forgot to credit you in the commit log, sorry about that.

I left GERONIMO-2854 open in case you wanted to implement the
additional feature that Jarek requested. Or you may want to go ahead
and mark it as resolved.

Best wishes,
Paul

On 2/21/07, Rakesh Midha <midha.rakesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Jarek
>
> I have created a patch in
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2854 to add
> the feature we discussed.
>
> Please review and comment.
>
> Thanks
> Rakesh
>

> On 2/13/07, Rakesh Midha <midha.rakesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry Paul
> >
> > I missed your last mail, when I suggested toggle.
> >
> > Selecting particular node when toggle happens, I am not sure about that
> part, will have to implement it and only than I can comment :-)  No promise
> on this one.
> >
> > Alright I will open a JIRA and get it done
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rakesh

> will make

> in
> inverse
> > >
> > > That's exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned toggling between
> > > the two types of views (inverse versus standard classloader
> > > hierarchy).  sorry  for not being clear about that.  My suggestion was
> > > to make the toggle button sensitive to the currently selected node in
> > > the classloader tree.  e.g. when the user selects a node and then
> > > toggles to the alternate view they see the treepaths containing the
> > > selected node already expanded and highlighted.

> task

> and

> starting
> Example: