geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local module repos and SNAPSHOT artifacts
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:53:23 GMT
There's a discussion right now on dev@myfaces about how to get their
1.2 snapshots published to the ASF snapshot repo.  I'm inclined to
leave the local repo in place for now since they appear to be close to
a solution, just working out some permission bits on contiuum I think.
 But if there are immediate concerns I can adjust the jasper config to
use the staging repo that Matthias has kindly provided.  Just let me
know.  And of course Jason if you feel like moving things around then
don't let my foot dragging get in your way ;-)

Best wishes,
Paul