geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:15:58 GMT
Yes, a MyFaces representative could definitely gather some very useful
information by joining Geronimo's TCK list.  Like Jason says the
Geronimo PMC is currently discussing general access to this list for
ASF committers who have signed the NDA, and I expect that discussion
will be resolved very soon.

Best wishes,
Paul