geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:03:38 GMT
Excellent!  Thanks for your help on this.  After dealing with some
tough build issues over the past couple of months we are trying to
minimize the complexity of Geronimo's build environment.  Picking up
MyFaces drivers from the snapshot repo instead of a localized repo in
Geronimo's src tree will be a big help.

Best wishes,
Paul