geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] VOTE J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:05:13 GMT
During the vote Jeff and I volunteered to help mentor this code
contribution.  Like you pointed out, the process outlined in Geir's
note has the contributor replacing the copyright statements and not
the recipient, which makes sense to me from a legal perspective.  Once
that is in place I would be happy to help with the ip_clearance form
and committing the code into sandbox.

Best wishes,
Paul