geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:25:26 GMT
When I disabled processWebAnnotations() in EjbRefBuilder the time it
took to deploy a simple web application went from 27 seconds to 9
seconds.   I was also able to run web-testsuite without hitting the
OOM error and without increasing max heap size.

Tim,  IIUC you had a patch ready for GERONIMO-2816.  It might be a
good time to try that out :-)

Best wishes,
Paul