geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:18:14 GMT
IIUC we're at step 3 of this process right now -- contributor replaces
copyright statements with the standard apache header.  Adding maven
support and changing the package names from com.ibm.* to org.apache.*
would  be very useful as well if that's possible.  I can help with
step 4 - submitting the ip clearance form and checking in to
geronimo/sandbox.  Once in sandbox we should discuss how/when it can
be updated to support geronimo 1.2 & 2.0 and merged with the devtools
subproject.

Best wishes,
Paul