geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyone able to build geronimo with test/itest turned on
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:41:16 GMT
Lin,  I was seeing this problem intermittently when geronimo used
tomcat 6.0.2 so I disabled the unit test and planned to investigate
later.  Then after upgrading geronimo's tomcat version to 6.0.8 I
could not recreate the problem so I reenabled the unit test.   I
believe you will find that the problem is intermittent, so trying to
run the test a couple more times might get you past the error.  But
that could get really aggravating if you're doing top-down builds of
trunk :-)

I will also disable the unit test again but since I'm not able to
recreate the failure can you describe your environment (OS, java
version, etc)?  Also it would be a big help if you could provide the
contents of target/surefire-reports for a failed run.

Best wishes,
Paul