geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows build failure
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:44:23 GMT
Hello Kevan

I think you said that this error is fixed after you committed the changes in
trunk. I am working on trunk I checkout yesterday (rev 507910). and with my
bad luck I am facing the same exception even now.

Removing
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
      <artifactId>container</artifactId>
      <version>${version}</version>
      <type>pom</type>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
from server-3.0-incubation-SNAPSHOT.pom solves the problem.

Am I missing something here.

Thanks
Rakesh