geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Additional 'inverse' classloader view in Geronimo Console
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:28:35 GMT
As Jarek said, I had discussion with him before on it.

Well, The only concern I have is, additing too many redundent view will make
console uninteresting. I think we need to be careful.

How about this? Instead of adding new view, we add a  check or button in
existing view  "Show inverse tree".  Clicking or checking this will inverse
the tree in same view.

Technically, having inverse tree is not a hard work. I can take this task
and get it done.

Thanks
Rakesh