geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build server startup failure - Missing org.apache.openejb.alt.config.EjbModule
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:31:22 GMT
Hello

Looks like while packaging assemblies the openejb cnfiguration is picked
from my m2 repository and not from newly built folder. My m2 repository had
some older version of openejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car configuration, hence the
error.

I manually added the openejb and openejb-deployer configuration to my build
and things work fine.

Is there a way by which i can force build to pick the configuration from by
newly created targets and not from repository.

Thanks
Rakesh