geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Build Update
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:56:26 GMT
> I'm continuing to work through building M3 and am running into some
> issues resolving the SNAPSHOTs (and there are a lot of them ;-o)
> 1. Continue revvving on the branch we have
> 2. Sync up with trunk (need to verify apps again)
> 3. Call the ball and skip M3

Perhaps 4., but it looks as if it might be 1.

What about releasing what we've got so far (plus the sources) and
don't care about SNAPSHOTs (which we shouldn't be using anyway). Do we
want to let people build it offline? It's just/merely a milestone so
more work is on its way and I don't think we should encourage people
to build G2.0M3 on their own.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski