geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Apache Geronimo v2 at conferences on March in Poland
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:53:38 GMT
Hi,

Just a head-up for two upcoming conferences in Poland featuring Apache
Geronimo v2 where I'm presenting what's new in Java EE 5 and how one
can learn the stuff with Geronimo. Not much time to talk about it as
I've only got 2 x 1h, but quite enough to show how well we stack up
against competition.

* Studencki Festiwal Informatyczny - 03/8-10 (http://www.sfi.org.pl) -
"Apache Geronimo v2 - a Java EE 5 application server" by Jacek
Laskowski

* Software Development GigaCon 2007 - 03/22-23
(http://www.gigacon.org/pl/conferences/gigacon/software_development.html)
- "More, faster, easier with Java EE 5 and Apache Geronimo v2" by
Jacek Laskowski

Come and see two old yet beautiful cities in Poland - Krakow and
Warszawa. The conferences are free as far as I know so anyone's
invited!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski