geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] February Code drop (M3?)
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:27:13 GMT

> We've improved deployment, made a lot of plumbing changes, etc so
> I'll solicit people's input for the highlights of this next Milestone
> (and if we al concur this is the right designation).  If we're all
> tracking on this then I'd plan to follow the previous plan of
> branching at around 1700 next Wednesday (ET) of course not disrupting
> trunk and the progress that is being made.  This would mean that we
> are settling into a monthly release in tune with release early and
> often (even if its not soup yet ;-)

I think that even if we're not at the point where we would've liked to
be it's as important to be feature-rich as released early and often.
I'd propose that we stick to the next Wednesday as the vote day so the
M3 would go to the public on February.

/me going for lunch after Matt's delicious email ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl